We can't wait to gather together again this Sunday at 10:30am!
As followers of Christ, we’re called to gather together. We're meant to be together, to learn, to worship, to pray for each other, and to encourage each other. We have been diligently working on a tiered approach for a safe and meaningful reopening that will honor the CDC’s recommendations for social distancing. We're excited to enter Phase One and begin meeting together on-site.
We are setting up chairs to enable social distancing and seating will be limited. We invite you to look at our Safe Service Guidelines below. Continuing to worship online may be the best option for some of you. But if you're healthy and do not have any of the limiting situations and are willing to follow our guidelines, we encourage you to prayerfully consider joining us in-person!
Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation, and for being willing to accommodate the added inconvenience out of love for those who are at risk.
- Near the front entrance, there are 6ft increments marked on the walkway. Please maintain that distance as you approach the entry.
- Enter through the front door only.
- Doors will be opened by volunteers to minimize participants touching surfaces.
- Chairs will be set up to enable 6 ft distancing between groups. You will be assisted to your seat by an usher, filling the front seating areas first.
- We are not requiring masks. Masks are recommended by the CDC when indoors. Bring and wear your own mask if you’d like.
- Volunteers who are serving indoors will be wearing masks and will have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- Offering boxes are mounted on the wall near the entrance/exit doors. We will not be passing the offering containers. Giving online is encouraged.
- Nursery, Children’s and Student Ministry will not be available during this time. All children are required to sit with parents.
- Surfaces and seats have been professionally sanitized and cleaned before and after service.
- Hand sanitizer will be dispensed by hosts to every guest at the entrance.
- Follow the leading of ushers who will guide your family group to your seats before service and assist in exiting after service.
- Keep 6ft physical distance from other attendees. While indoors please refrain from hugging, handshakes, and high-fives. There is a "Hugging Station" outdoors in the breezeway. Within the Hugging Station hugs, handshakes and high-fives are welcome.
- There will be no coffee or doughnuts for this service, but you are welcome to bring your own coffee.
- Throw away your own paper goods, tissues, containers or disposable masks in our trash receptacles. Do not leave them in the seats or parking lot.
SHOULD EVERYONE COME BACK?
While we'd love to see each of you at church, we know there are some limitations that may prevent you from attending. If you find yourself in one of the categories, please continue worshiping online and do not come in-person:
- You are at risk or have a compromised immune system
- You are sick or have been around anyone that has been sick
- You have small children who find it difficult to stay in a seat through a service
- You are not willing to adhere to the Safe Service Guidelines
Whether or not you are able to return to physical gatherings at this time, the most important thing is that we stay spiritually and relationally connected as a church family – in person or online!